AdSense Code

Sunday, April 13, 2014

P90X3 - Day 7

Rest day!  Today I have been looking forward to not doing a P90X3 workout. I enjoyed a day off with my family as we went to church and just hung out played around for a while.   I did end up going rock climbing for about 2 hours in the middle of the day so I'm sure that will take it's toll on me. But it was totally worth it.

Climbing was kind of odd. Since my injury I haven't been going as much to give my finger a rest (it seems to be healing nicely, though I still have some time before it's back to normal.) so I'm not quite as strong as I was before the injury. After a week of working out with Tony Horton though I feel stronger so I expected a bit more in the gym. The thing I forgot though is that I am still tired from all the working out!  I still lasted quite a long time and climbed pretty hard, but I did get tired pretty quickly during each problem. I have a feeling that my endurance will improve the more I keep working out. 

I are really well today. Even though we went out for lunch at Veggie Grill I tried to keep my calories low and my protein high. The Shakeology I had for breakfast was good and the turkey burger patties with sweet potatoes we grilled up for dinner were delicious. 

Now it's time to wind down a bit, and I think that I am going to do today's P90X3 workout after all. I read up a little about it and it is designed to improve flexibility and give a good stretch. I definitely need that! 

1 week in the bag!  I'm ready for week 2! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment