AdSense Code

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

P90X3 - Day 15

Well today sucked big time.  I stayed up too late on Monday night and when it came time to get up today I really didn't want to, nor did I have the energy to.  I got up anyway and half-assed my workout.  I felt terrible all the way around.  My knees hurt a bit with all the jumping of the workout and every other excuse I could find, I used too.  That feeling carried with me through the whole day.  I didn't eat too terribly bad, but not good by any means.  I only got through 2/3 of the water I wanted to mostly because I just wanted to be lazy.

I am recognizing that however my morning goes, so the rest of my day also goes.  I need to be diligent about going to bed at a reasonable time and getting up and working out with a positive attitude.  I know I'll have an off day here and there, but I need to do what I can on the off days to stay as positive as possible.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment