AdSense Code

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

P90X3 - Day 10

Yoga!!  Another rough morning getting out of bed, but we did it.  Better late than never, so the saying goes.  I did/attempted practically all the movements in the workout, but boy am I tight.  Yesterday I was able to touch the ground during the cooldown portion of the workout and thought that meant that I would be able to do it again today.  Not so much.  Probably because it was so early in the morning, but I was tighter than I expected.  All the stretching was good though.  It felt good to be up working out and felt even better to be able to do more of the workout than I could last week.  There is a part of me that thinks I would benefit from doing the original P90X yoga, though.  Just because it is longer and by the end of the first half I am drenched in sweat.  Maybe I'll try doing that one after the first 90 days.

It was nice to go through the day without a workout looming overhead.  It made my evening so much easier to think about and enjoyable knowing that I didn't have that still needing to be done.

I totally left the house without my water bottle again today and because I had quite a few meetings I totally failed on my water intake for the day.  I am noticeably hungrier and more tired because of it.  My body has somewhat become dependent on drinking so much water.  I know I have said this a TON, but I am really enjoying the changes I am making right now.  I feel like I am actually doing things with a purpose rather than just to satisfy a desire.

Tomorrow I will get back on track with the water.  Tomorrow is also two-a-day-thursday!  I will get together with a few pals and go rock climbing for a couple of hours tomorrow night.  I am really looking forward to it.  I went climbing twice last week and my finger felt pretty good, and I was able to climb really hard.  I am looking forward to getting back in the gym and send a couple of problems that I wasn't able to the other day.  I just hope the push-ups and pull-ups tomorrow don't wear me out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment