AdSense Code

Monday, April 21, 2014

P90X3 - Day 12

Saturday workouts are hard.  I want to get up early and get my workout in like the rest of the week, but I also want to sleep in just a little bit because I don't HAVE to get up early.  I don't really mind working out later in the day, but I find that if I get too deep into my day, I find all kinds of excuses not to workout.  It's kind of a Catch-22.

Anyway, we slept in just a little bit and around 9 a.m. started in on our workout.  30 minutes went by so fast!  But the workout was still fantastic.  I felt a little stronger this week than the week prior, but my heart rate was through the roof! I had to take a break here and there too keep it under control.  I think it partly had something to do with me going out for a few beers with a friend the night before.  I think my body was busy processing the alcohol and sugar while I was working out and increased my heart rate.  Definitely something to remember.

I am so thankful for a day that I can rest for a while.  After the workout in the morning, I was able to keep things low key around the house and just do a few honey-do's and watch a TV show while the kiddo took a nap.  We still had fun hanging out with each other, but we didn't really do a heck of a lot.  I needed the rest day for sure!

I was able to keep up with my water intake and am actually finding that my body craves the water when I'm not drinking it.  I don't really find it all that difficult to do anymore and as long as I keep my water bottle nearby it's pretty easy to keep track of and make sure I reach my goal.  I have to say that the longer I do this, the easier it seems to get and the better I feel.   I practically enjoy getting up earlier each day and going to bed a little earlier each night.  And on top of it all.... I feel stronger, my clothes are fitting differently, and I feel like I am starting to look a little different.  It's pretty amazing how it all fits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment