AdSense Code

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

P90X3 - Day 9

So it's been a bit warm out at night lately so we decided to sleep with our master bedroom slider open to catch a cool breeze.  Unfortunately for us our neighbors, whose house faces and mirrors ours, also slept with their slider open as well.  The only difference being they have an almost 2 year old child who doesn't go to bed until really late (like 10:30 or 11) and then wakes up in the middle of the night crying inconsolably.  For what seems like hours.  I eventually got up to close the slider after I realized they weren't going to close theirs.  We didn't get a whole lot of good sleep so we decided to postpone our workout until the evening.

I ate pretty well throughout the day knowing I would need the energy for my workout and I drank close to a whole gallon of water throughout the day.  As soon as I got home from work, we jumped right into our workout.  It was a lot of jumping and lunges. Neither of which are something I enjoy doing, but it was still fun and I got through it enjoyably.  It was a little tough to concentrate since our 2 year old was constantly asking if we were done yet.  Adorable, but still distracting.

The workout overall wasn't as tough as it was the week prior so I felt like I was able to keep up a little better and bring some intensity to the workout.  By the end of it I was sweating pretty good and thankful that I had done it.

My body is feeling tired still, but it is also craving a workout every day.  It's a good feeling for sure.  Day 10 is Yoga, which is something I need desperately so I am kind of looking forward to it and ready to push it a little bit.  Flexibility is definitely not my strong suit and something I really need to work on.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment