AdSense Code

Sunday, April 13, 2014

P90X3 - Day 5

Day 5 and I feel good!  I really am settling into the new schedule and workout routines.  It was tough getting up in the morning because of my double workout the day before but I did get up and do it.  Since I was a bit sore from an evening of rock climbing some of the exercises were a bit more uncomfortable, but I think that will go away the more my body becomes accustomed to all the new activity.

I did okay eating throughout most of the day.  I went to work with some coworkers and had sushi, even though I knew I was going to sushi for my brother in law's birthday that evening.  What I didn't count on was the third of a bottle of sake, half a beer, and 2 slices of cake that I had as well.  (Don't judge me! It was a celebration!)  I'm sure I can work it off over the next few days, but I am sure it will set me back a little bit.

I stepped on the scale in the morning and I lost 4 pounds this week!  I didn't expect to see results so quickly, but I won't complain about that at all!  I know I probably put some of that back on with the alcohol and cake, and I know this weekend will be tough since I will want to go out to eat, but I have to let myself enjoy some of that stuff from time to time as well.

I am having a blast with this workout so far and am looking forward to finishing the week strong and beginning week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment