AdSense Code

Thursday, April 10, 2014

P90X3 - Day 3

Day 3 was a pretty good day.  I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning but after the workout I was glad I did.  The P90X3 yoga was tough but I actually liked it a little better than the P90X yoga.  I liked that the pace was faster and there wasn't much wasted time.  I definitely needed the stretch and need a lot more of it.

The rest of the day went pretty well since I wasn't absolutely exhausted the rest of the day.  I ate pretty well at lunch and snacks, but for dinner I took my daughter to Chik-fil-A and fell back into the habit of their chicken strips and sauces.  They are SO good!

I was able to power through all the water I needed in the day which I think is catching up to me because I have to pee constantly.  It might make me healthier, but it's certainly not making me more efficient at work.

I expected to be a little more sore than I have been from all the working out this week, but so far it's tolerable.  I have a feeling this is just because I am still getting used to the workouts and not getting the full impact of the workouts just yet since I'm learning them all.

Ah well, I will revel in it for now and wait for the soreness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment