AdSense Code

Thursday, April 24, 2014

P90X3 - Day 16

The last few days have been tough.  I haven't wanted to get up early. I haven't wanted to eat well. I haven't wanted to really do much of anything to be honest.  My body is tired and I have felt like I needed a break from a lot of things.  My workouts the last couple of days have been kind of half-assed and today was no different.  I felt a little better than the day prior but not by much.

The workout was yoga and as I've said before, I'm not that flexible.  And because it's only 30 minutes I don't really feel like I'm in each position long enough for it to be doing me any good.  It's a decent stretch, but I don't feel like its really benefiting me much other than that.  At least it's not 90 minutes long like in P90X.  That I felt like was too long, but only because of the time factor.  It was hard to fit it in the day.  Other than that I like it better than P90X3 yoga.

I am still eating fairly well and am feeling better because of it.  I like not feeling like I am going to fall asleep after each meal.  I like feeling satisfied and not terribly full.  And I am losing weight so that's a good thing.  I think drinking as much water as I have lately has helped me feel full and has kind of detoxed me from a lot of the garbage that stays in your body after junk food.

Tomorrow is Two-A-Day Thursday with pushups and pullups in the morning and climbing in the evening.  Hopefully I feel a bit stronger and can keep up with the climbing in the evening.  My goal is 50 pullups and 100 pushups for my morning workout.  Last week I got close, but this week I want to get it.  It's been a while since I was able to push and pull like that so seeing myself improve here would be a big win for me.  Plus it'll help me with my climbing as well.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment