AdSense Code

Sunday, April 13, 2014

P90X3 - Day 6

I slept in today!  It was such a nice feeling to wakeup, hang out with my wife and daughter for a while, and not have an agenda right away.  The hard part was making time for my workout.  We had an appointment we needed to be on time for and tried to squeeze a workout in just before we left.  We got about halfway through it and my daughter chose that time to want to go #2 on the potty (she's 3 and #2's are a big deal right now.)  My wife and I both stopped working out to encourage her and before we knew it, it was time to jump in the car to head to our appointment.  But as soon as we got back, BAM!, we warmed up and jumped right back into it.  The last half of that workout was killer!  I was almost glad we took a break.  Next week though I am looking forward to getting through the whole thing.

The eating thing wasn't as difficult as I expected, but then again we stayed home and cooked our meals all day too.  I didn't do so well at drinking water and while I was setting up the grill I found a beer I forgot about in the refrigerator so I had that.  (What?  I had to get rid of it!)

Tomorrow I am planning to take a rest day from P90X, but I am planning to go climbing with a friend.  I am hoping that all of this leads to better climbing so that I can compete again next season.  We'll see how all of that goes with a crazy work schedule to boot.  Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment