AdSense Code

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

P90X3 - Day 14

Monday mornings are typically hated by all.  Yesterday, though, I was ready for a workout.  I felt terrible after eating like garbage on Easter and was ready to get back on track.  6 a.m. came around and I practically jumped out of bed for the workout.  My wife, however, not so much.  She hurt her back the day before so she was gonna have to lie low.  At least she came downstairs to keep me company.

I definitely killed the workout.  I pushed it probably as hard I could and felt good doing it.  Some of the exercises are hard to keep up with, but I felt better doing them than I have the last two weeks.  Its was good for me to feel a bit stronger.  I expected to be a bit more tired than normal with how hard I worked in the morning, but that feeling stayed with me the rest of the day and I felt pretty good.

I ate fairly well all day and had all of the water I was supposed to.  Probably more if I really counted every sip I had throughout the day.  We had a sugary dessert at bible study in the evening, but I had only one bite and a small one at that.  I did crave quite a bit more, but I am trying to change my habits and I know that keeping myself in check will go a long way toward achieving my goals.  I'm almost halfway through the first 30 days and while my weight keeps bouncing up and down, I do feel a bit stronger and feel like I look a little bit more defined so I can tell its not all for nothing.  The weight will come off as I continue to make changes to my diet.  I am looking forward seeing the changes in my 30 day photos and measurements.

It is by far one of the most fun programs that I have been through.  I love that it's only 30 minutes a day and that it is a good balance of weight and cardio.  I just have to keep up my motivation and effort level.


No comments:

Post a Comment